Fall Event Week 2: Hyannis Country Club - 9/21
- CONTACT: Jesse Schechtman
- ADDRESS: RTE 132, HYANNIS, MA · (ProShop: 508-362-2606)
- DATE: MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2020
- First T-Time: 8 a.m.; Refer to team sheet for exact t-time. Be at course no earlier than 30 minutes prior to t-time. FACE MASK IS REQUIRED UNTIL ON 1ST TEE
- CHECK-IN WITH RMC REGISTRAR (NOT THE PROSHOP)
- PRE-PAID FEES: $60 RIDING; $40 WALKING. (3rd event - Olde Barnstable) FEE COLLECTED AT CHECK-IN TO REGISTRAR
- TEES: GOLD; Par 72, 65.8/122; FORMAT: 3-BALL NET
- NEAREST-TO-PIN: Hole #'s: 7 & 15
- THE USE OF THE DRIVING RANGE HAS BEEN INCLUDED AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE.
- EVENT CHAIRMAN: JOHN LYNCH (508-737-3892)
Event fees will be refunded if cancellation is received prior to the Saturday noon cut-off. If it is after the cutoff time, the RMC will retain $20. If your cancellation is before the cutoff, contact Dennis Toland at 617-650-4664; email@example.com. If your cancellation is after the cutoff of the Saturday before the event at noon, contact Paul DeSisto at 508-364-8190. As in the past, if the course does not shut down, we play and pay.