Spring Week 4: Brookside - 5/17
- CONTACT: CHRIS GAGNON 508-743-4653
- ADDRESS: 11 BRIGADOON RD
- DATE: MONDAY, May 17, 2021
- START TIME: 1st T-TIME 8:27, 9 MIN INTERVALS
- TEES: GOLD
- FORMAT: TWO GROUPS A (A/B PLAYERS ) & GROUP B (C/D) PLAYERS. 4-BALL NET. DUPLICATE PRIZES FOR BOTH GROUPS
- NEAREST-TO-PIN: Hole #'s: 6 & 13
- Fee: $65
- WHEN ARRIVING AT COURSE,YOU MUST CHECK IN WITH THE RMC REGISTRAR (Tom Reardon or Jack Puleo). LOOK FOR RMC SIGN NEAR ENTRANCE. NO PROSHOP CHECK-IN. PAY EVENT BALANCE TO TEAM CAPTAIN. THE CAPTAIN WILL ALSO PICK-UP TEAM SCORECARD.
A new Golf Event Cancellation form has been added to the Golf menu. It allows you to cancel out of any previously registered events. You will find the form under the SPORTS/GOLF tab on Main menu. Select: EVENT CANCELLATION. Once you fill out the short form, hit the SUBMIT button; all the people who have responsibility for managing the events will be notified.
Event fees will be refunded if cancellation(s) is received prior to the Saturday before event, noon cut-off. If your cancellation is after the cutoff for the current event, the RMC will retain the $20 entry fee. We still ask that you submit the Event Cancellation form, and in addition if morning of the event, please call Paul DeSisto @ 508-364-8190. This will allow time for making last minute changes to pairings, and informing the team captains of the changes.
As in the past, if the course does not shut down, we play and pay.