Fall Week 4: Falmouth Country Club 05/22
- Falmouth Country Club - Pro: Matt Burgess 508-548-3211ADDRESS: 630 Carriage Shop Road, E. Falmouth
- DATE: MONDAY, MAY 22, 2023
- START TIME: 8:00 A.M. Shotgun Start. BE AT COURSE 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO START TIME.
- TEES: GOLD
- NEAREST-TO-PIN: Hole #'s: 2 & 17
- FEE: $65
- WHEN ARRIVING AT COURSE, YOU MUST CHECK IN WITH THE RMC REGISTRAR (Tom Reardon or Jack Puleo). LOOK FOR RMC SIGN NEAR ENTRANCE. NO PROSHOP CHECK-IN NECESSARY. PAY THE EVENT BALANCE TO YOUR TEAM CAPTAIN (SEE PAIRINGS SHEET). TEAM CAPTAINS WILL ALSO PICK-UP SCORECARD.
- Golf Event Cancellation form: It allows you to cancel out of any previously registered events. You will find the form under the SPORTS/GOLF tab on Main menu. Select: EVENT CANCELLATION. Once you fill out the short form, hit the SUBMIT button; all the people who have responsibility for managing the events will be notified.
- GOLF Event Add or Change form: This form allows you to Add an addition event or Change an existing event to another event. You will find the form under the SPORTS/GOLF tab on Main menu. Once you fill out the short form Add or Change, hit the SUBMIT Button, all the people who have responsibility for managing the events will be notified.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Event fees will be refunded if cancellation(s) is received prior to the Saturday before event, noon cut-off. If your cancellation is after the cutoff for the current event, the RMC will retain the $20 entry fee. We still ask that you submit the Event Cancellation form, and in addition if the morning of the event, please call Paul DeSisto @ 508-364-8190. This will allow time for making last minute changes to pairings and informing the team of the changes. As in the past, if the course does not shut down, we play and pay.