WK () - (VENUE) -
- Olde Barnstable PRO - Merry Halway 508-420-1141
- ADDRESS: Route 149 Marston Mills
- DATE: MONDAY, September 19, 2022
- START TIME: 8:30 A.M. Shotgun Start. Be at course 30 minutes before start time.
- TEES: Gold
- FORMAT: BRAMBLE (GO TO BEST DRIVE. EVERYONE THEN PLAYS THEIR OWN BALL FROM THERE TO HOLE OUT. REPEAT PROCESS FOR ALL 18 HOLES. RECORD TEAM BEST SCORE.
- NEAREST-TO-PIN: Hole #'s: 2 & 17
- FEE: $65 LESS $20 REGISTRATION FEE = $45 OUTSTANDING DUE AT EVENT CHECK-IN.
- WHEN ARRIVING AT THE COURSE, YOU MUST CHECK IN WITH TOM REARDON. LOOK FOR HIM AT THE RMC SIGN NEAR THE ENTRANCE. EACH PLAYER SHOULD THEN PROCEED TO THE RMC REGISTRAR INSIDE TO PAY HIS OUTSTANDING BALANCE. CHECKS ARE PREFERRED PLEASE. NO PROSHOP CHECK-IN REQUIRED. THE CAPTAIN WILL PICK-UP THE TEAM SCORECARD.
There is a Golf Event form (Cancellation/Add or Change) that has been added to the Golf menu. It allows you to Cancel out of any previously registered event, Add an event, or Change to a different event. You will find the form under the SPORTS/GOLF tab on Main menu. Check the Event(s) box you are requesting to be changed, then select CANCEL, ADD OR CHANGE box(es). Then indicate in the space provided what action you are requesting for each of the events checked. Once complete hit the SUBMIT button; all the people who have responsibility for managing the events will be notified. Fees will be adjusted accordingly.
Event fees will be refunded if cancellation(s) is received prior to the Saturday before event, noon cut-off. If your cancellation is after the cutoff for the current event, the RMC will retain the $20 entry fee. We still ask that you submit the Event Cancellation form. In addition, if the cancellation is the morning of the event, please call Paul DeSisto at the earliest time at 508-364-8190. This will allow time for making last minute changes to pairings and informing the team of the changes.
As in the past, if the course does not shut down, we play and pay.