Fall Wk - 3 - Blue Rock - 10/03/2022
- Blue Rock: Pro: Jim Campbell 508-398-9295
- ADDRESS: 39 Todd Rd., South Yarmouth
- DATE: MONDAY, OCTOBER 03, 2022
- START: 9 A.M. SHOTGUN START (BE AT COURSE 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO START TIME).
- TEES: WHITE, EXCEPT FOR GOLD ON HOLES 5,9,12 &18
- FORMAT: QUOTA + AN ADDITIONAL 1-POINT IF DRIVE COMES TO REST ON GREEN.
- NEAREST-TO-PIN: HOLES #'s 1 & 11
- FEES: ALL PLAYERS ARE REQUIRED TO RIDE. MEMBERS $20/wCART = REGISTRATION FEE ONLY. NON-MEMBERS $55/wCART. $20 REGISTRATION FEE. OUTSTANDING BALANCE DUE AT EVENT = $35
- WHEN ARRIVING AT COURSE, YOU MUST CHECK IN WITH TOM REARDON. LOOK FOR TOM AT THE RMC SIGN NEAR BUILDING ENTRANCE. EACH PLAYER WILL THEN PROCEED TO THE REGISTRAR'S DESK AND PAY HIS EVENT BALANCE. CHECKS PREFERRED PLEASE. NO CHECK IN AT THE PROSHOP IS NECESSARY. TEAM CAPTAINS WILL ALSO PICK-UP SCORECARDS AT THE REGISTRARS DESK.
There is a Golf Event form (Cancellation/Add or Change) that has been added to the Golf menu. It allows you to Cancel out of any previously registered event, Add an event, or Change to a different event. You will find the form under the SPORTS/GOLF tab on Main menu. Check the Event(s) box you are requesting to be changed, then select CANCEL, ADD OR CHANGE box(es). Then indicate in the space provided what action you are requesting for each of the events checked. Once complete hit the SUBMIT button; all the people who have responsibility for managing the events will be notified. Fees will be adjusted accordingly.
Event fees will be refunded if cancellation(s) is received prior to the Saturday before event, noon cut-off. If your cancellation is after the cutoff for the current event, the RMC will retain the $20 entry fee. We still ask that you submit the Event Cancellation form. In addition, if the cancellation is the morning of the event, please call Paul DeSisto at the earliest time at 508-364-8190. This will allow time for making last minute changes to pairings and informing the team of the changes.
As in the past, if the course does not shut down, we play and pay.